
Hi there, you don't know me, but I'm willing to bet that you like to read about the subjects that interest you. Even if you find that the content here is sometimes not what you would normally classify as such, I'd like to think that it will inform and maybe entertain you nonetheless. No specific theme or clever hook here, gentle reader, just a collection of intriguing/shocking/funny/inappropriate/appropriate/and/or notable in some other way items for your consideration--a frequent offering in a soup du jour, catch of the day kinda fashion: FYI & FYP (for your information and for your pleasure). Tasty, fortifying bits of protein from the salty, turbulent sea of the internet.
I am in the process of moving a lot of content from my former place of residence over at Tumblr, and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to do that, but when it all gets archived you'll have a virtual bombardment of Mercy Missiles to get through, should you choose to accept that challenge. For now you can just accept me, sight unseen, as your own personal entertainment gopher--or information stylist, if you like, and check back often for new content. Welcome aboard!
No comments:
Post a Comment