Thursday, March 11, 2010


So everybody who's from KY will know what I'm talking about when I say "Hurrah" for House Bill 251, aka, the "stray horse bill."

Finally! Now there's policy in place for dealing with all these damn stray horses. What? You say you don't have that problem where you're from? Well, welcome to KY, stranger, where you can't go more than a block or two without stumbling over a flaxen-coated Derby contender. Pffsch! Thoroughbreds! Big deal--in my state they're a dime a dozen, and they eat all your grass and shit on your front porch. "Majestic" indeed. There's a reason Kentucky isn't the tourist mecca that Florida or Nevada is (two words: horse flatulence). Now that our streets will soon be equine-free I think we can expect cleaner living, a dramatic drop-off in stampede-related property damage, and a generally more hygienic environment in which to pluck our banjos in our bare feet while courting our first cousins. Yee-haw! *shoots pistols in air*

No comments:

Post a Comment