It looks like I miscalculated that finishing time by just a couple of minutes, which bothers me not at all, readers--it still brings me in under my projected time of 2:15:00 by quite a bit.
And that official finish time? According to the timing chip embedded on my bib it was:
2:07:17!
Hurrah! Now for some sweet statistics:
* Out of the 15,000 people who registered to participate in both races (full & mini marathons), 10,738 finished the mini marathon
* Out of the 10,738 who finished, I came in 3,409th
* 4,655 men finished, 6,083 females finished
* Out of those 6,083 females, I came in 1,161th
* There were 1,073 females aged 30-34 who finished
* Out of those 1,073 I came in 236th
And there you have it! This wraps up our 2010 Ky Derby Festival Mini Marathon coverage, I hope you enjoyed it. & if you did, stay tuned: next year I'm considering the full marathon...26.2 miles!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment